Главная страница   
 
  Описания   
 
  Фотографии   
 
  Ссылки   
 
  English   
 
  Images   
 
Yaroslavl
General view of the Church of St. John Chrysostom and architectural ensemble in Korovniki (view from the mill) from the northwest. Yaroslavl, 1911 Wallpainting of a pillar in the Church of St. John Chrysostom. In the bottom tier in the forefront - the icon “The Mother of God of the Tolga” with the marginal scenes. The centerpiece has not survived. The frame is in the collection of Yaroslavl Art Museum-Preserve. Yaroslavl, 1911 Wallpainting over the west entrance into the central church of the Church of St. John Chrysostom from the gallery (church porch). Yaroslavl, 1911 Wallpainting of a pillar in the Church of St. John the Precursor. Yaroslavl, 1911
Wallpainting of the bottom tiers of the north wall in the Church of St. John Chrysostom. Yaroslavl, 1911 Wallpainting of the first three tiers of the north wall in the central church of the Church of St. John the Precursor. Yaroslavl, 1911 South porch of the Church of St. John Chrysostom. Yaroslavl, 1911 Entrance into the central church of the Church of St. John the Precursor from the gallery. Yaroslavl, 1911
Church of the Fyodorovskaya Mother of God. Yaroslavl, 1911 Church of St. Nicholas Pensky (the winter church of the Church of the Fyodorovskaya Mother of God). Yaroslavl, 1911 Porch of the Church of St. Nicholas Pensky. Yaroslavl, 1911 West porch of the Church of the Fyodorovskaya Mother of God. Yaroslavl, 1911
Holly Doors of the Church of the Fyodorovskaya Mother of God. Yaroslavl, 1911 Wallpainting fragment of the interior of the Church of the Fyodorovskaya Mother of God. Yaroslavl, 1911 Holly Doors of the architectural ensemble in Korovniki. Yaroslavl, 1911 Cross behind the altar (processional) from the Church of St. John Chrysostom. Late seventeenth century. Yaroslavl, 1911.
Church of St. John Chrysostom from the southwest. Yaroslavl, 1911

Rostov The Great
Gospel. Donation of Rostov Metropolitan Jonah Sysoyevich to the Dormition Cathedral. Rostov Velikii, 1911 Entrance into the Church of St. John the Theologian in the Kremlin. Rostov Velikii, 1911 Tiled stove in the Prince's chamber. Rostov Velikii, 1911 Church of St. John the Theologian on the Ishna in the environs of Rostov. Rostov Velikii, 1911
General view of the Kremlin, from the bell tower of the Church of All Saints. Rostov Velikii, 1911 Gates under the Church of the Resurrection. Rostov Velikii, 1911 Portal of the south altar doors and the wallpainting fragment of the Church of the Saviour-na-Senyakh. Rostov Velikii, 1911 Door in the Church of St. John the Theologian. Rostov Velikii, 1911
Church of St. John the Theologian on the Ishna. View from the south. Rostov Velikii, 1911 Bell Tower of the Kremlin (built by the Metropolitan Jonah). Rostov Velikii, 1911 Entry doors to the Church of the Transfiguration of the Saviour in Spaso-Yakovlevskii Monastery. Rostov Velikii, 1911 View of the Kremlin from the bank of the Lake Nero. Rostov Velikii, 1911
Church of the Resurrection of Christ in the Kremlin. Rostov Velikii, 1911 Some of the wall paintings in the Church of Our Savior "na Senyakh." Rostov Velikii. 1911. Inside the Church of Our Savior, "na Senyakh." Rostov Velikii. 1911. A portrait of Pugachov, painted from life with oil paints. Museum inventory number 4588. In the Rostov museum. Rostov Velikii. 1911.

Pereslavl-Zalesskii
View of the lake and the city from the village Veskovo. Pereslavl-Zalesskii, 1911 Feodor Stratilat Monastery from the west. Pereiaslavl-Zalesskii, 1911 Entrance into the Monastery St. Feodor Stratilat. Pereslavl-Zalesskii, 1911 The Kazan Mother of God Church in the Feodor Stratilat Monastery. Pereiaslavl-Zalesskii. 1911.
Entrance into the abolished Goritskii Monastery from the city. Near Pereslavl-Zalesskii, 1911

Borisoglebsk
Towers and the wall of the Borisoglebskii Monastery. Borisoglebsk, 1911 Detail of the entrance to the Borisoglebskii Monastery. Borisoglebsk, 1911 Sapiega's standard given to the Venerable Irinarkh. In the Boris and Gleb Cathedral. Borisoglebsk, 1911

Tyumen
Tura River in the city of Tyumen. On the right - the Trinity Monastery (view from the east), 1912

Photograhpic images restored by our partners
from Rostov State University
Dagestan. Shamil's aul (village). Between 1905 and 1915 Mosque in Vladikavkaz. Between 1905 and 1915 In the mountains of Dagestan. Between 1905 and 1915

+7-(0852)-32-11-94
cnit@uniyar.ac.ru

 Центр Новых Информационных Технологий